Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sarah's is waiting for Puchhu!

I am expecting again. Again, late in documenting things here but hope to do it regularly now.
Sarah knows that mumma has a little baby in her tummy and she is eagerly waiting to see the baby. She did go with us in 12 week ultrasound and she knows that we can see the baby through a computer. She desperately wants a baby sister (calls her Puchhu) and we all are trying hard to convince her that it could be a sister or a brother and both will be equally lovable and cute :) .(The stuff toy in the picture is Puchhu for the time being :))
   
I noticed the little one moving in the third month itself. Since then the movement was noticeable off and on. Since the sixth month the movement and kicks are very noticeable. Mannu could also feel the kicks in the sixth month. Today(28June) for the first time, Sarah could notice the tummy moving when the baby was kicking and she was so surprised!
I am a bit scared as I love Sarah so much and do want to give her lot of time but not sure how much of that will be possible after her bro/sis arrives.

I have been very regular in my morning walk. With Sarah going to school I get up by 5:45. Drop her to school bus and then go for a walk :). It is this walk and just 5 mins of exercise that is keeping me active even in third trimester. I am almost addicted to it. Lets see if I can resume it after the little one arrives!

Sarah has started going to school.Gets up at 6:15 and leaves by 7:05. It is quite small an age to burden her with all this and we really need to think of what kind of alternate schooling can we opt for.


 The other day she told me that Maám was quite loud in telling her that she should be quite in the class but she wanted to talk to her friend. I tried to tell her that Maám must be teaching something and would have liked that she should also listen to it but she was clear that Maám was with some other kids and there was nothing much happening and she did not like the way Maám spoke to her. Mannu was also listening to this conversation and both of us were quite disheartened! Again yesterday, I asked her if she drank enough water and she said that she wanted to drink but Maám said that this is not the time to drink water. She said that she wanted to go to wash room and Maám said that they are going out right now so she can go later and later my little angel forgot about it and she was holding on to it till she reached home. Sigh.. God is giving us signals to think and think hard and prepare ourselves. We need to plan how and where we want to spend the upcoming years of our lives with these two little ones. What kind of school do we want them to go to? Certainly not these traditional ones where kids are not even free to drink water when they fell thirsty....

This baby is more active than Sarah was but I notice the activity one day and the other day the baby is quite ! :)
Bought three small dresses on 5th July. Two for a boy and one for a girl. Both will look even cuter on the other sex. It is quite exciting when the gender of the baby is not known. I really enjoy this anxiety. Lets see, who it will be this time!
Something drastic happened today. I was making tea in the morning and somehow the pan got tilted and boiling water came over me. By God's grace, only a few drops came on my tummy skin.
"Love you my little one! Mumma will be much more careful now onwards."

No comments:

Post a Comment